Capex cycle is set to turn positive soon
17th Dec, 2018
- 0 Shares
- 137 Views
- 0 Comments
NDNC disclaimer: By submitting your contact details or responding to Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited., with an SMS or Missed Call, you authorise Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited and/or its authorized Service Providers to verify the above information and/or contact you to assist you with the purchase and/or servicing
17th Dec, 2018
Above article is published on “Financial Chronicle- Invest” online news portal, for more information visit: – http://mtrack.merryspiders.com/NewsDetailsPublished.aspx?NewsId=tfu1LweSjORsP/1dpy1v5Q==
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
© 2019 Investment Corner All Rights Reserved
1. This is official blog of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd. This blog is for general information purposes only and does neither purport to be comprehensive or complete nor does it constitute financial, tax, legal or other professional advice on any aspect including Life Insurance, financial issues related to life insurance and/or any investment. Any information derived from this Blog shall NOT be considered for making any Insurance or investment related decisions in future. Nor does use of this blog create an Insurer- Policy Holder relationship between you (visitor) and Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (“Bajaj Allianz”)
2. The contents, news, information, art work, text, video, audio, or picture (collectively "materials") content on our Blog are protected by the copyrights laws. You may only access and use the material for personal or educational purposes. Any alteration/modification either in whole or in part or usage of the materials for other than educational and personal purposes violates the copyrights laws. You shall not modify/alter any material on the Blog for any purpose without Bajaj Allianz’s written consent.
3. This Blog is protected by intellectual property rights and is the exclusive property of the Company. Any material that it contains, including, but not limited to, texts, data, graphics, pictures, sounds, videos, logos, icons or html code is protected under intellectual property law and remains the Company’s or third party’s property. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
4. The contents of this Site do not in any way constitute investment advice and should not be construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation to buy, or an endorsement or recommendation of any company or security. Bajaj Allianz disclaims all responsibilities for investment decisions based on the content of this Blog or the dissemination or distribution of this Communication to a third party. Users are responsible for seeking the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the information, opinions, advice or content available on this Blog. We make no express or implied warranties or representations on the comments, opinions, articles, views given in this Website/Blog and Bajaj Allianz disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, including but not limited to warranties as to accuracy, reliability, usefulness, completeness, merchantability, or fitness of information for any particular purpose, non-infringement and any damages ensuing thereby. In no event shall Bajaj Allianz (including its group company, affiliates, promoters) or its founders, directors, officers, agents, employees or content providers be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages including without limitation, those pertaining to lost profits to any Bajaj Allianz subscriber, participant, customer, or other person or entity for furnishing of information or arising from the contents/use of this Blog, Bajaj Allianz shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
5. The opinions expressed at or through this blog are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the Bajaj Allianz.
6. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of this site/Blog will be uninterrupted or error free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. This site and its information, contents, materials, products and services are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis.
7. This blog may include market Analysis. All ideas, opinions and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for information purpose only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades and/ or speculations made in the light of the ideas, opinions and/or forecasts expressed or implied, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.
You understand and agree that your use and access of this site is at your own risk.